Tech Support Representative (EL SALVADOR)
Description and Requirements
Work with us as a Tech Support Rep for the the world’s largest Internet brand, there’s a great career ahead!
As a technical support representative you’ll handle a broad range of customer cases and enterprise clients. You’ll gather information from customers and troubleshoot advanced technical issues which will require your technical troubleshooting experience, strong customer service instincts, and a passion for technical support.
- Provide an excellent technical support to customers and effectively guide them to solve problems and meet the needs of information on services.
- Ensure that client requests are properly prioritized to prevent high impact to customer operations.
- Raise the flag about possible outages or widespread issues that can affect several clients.
- Maintain clear and complete documentation of all customer interactions and troubleshooting actions performed when aiming for resolution.
- Analytical skills
- Results Oriented
- Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Oriented
- Multitasking abilities
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral expression
- Patient and willing to do extensive troubleshooting
At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world’s largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service – all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.
Additional Job Description
Work with us as a Tech Support Representative! You’ll handle a broad range of customer cases and enterprise clients. You’ll gather information from customers and troubleshoot advanced technical issues which will require your technical troubleshooting experience, strong customer service instincts, and a passion for technical support.