SENIOR VENTILATION TECHNICIAN 2967
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Nivel de Experiencia Intermedio
- Años de experiencia 3-5
- Licencia de conducir Si
Our transnational mining industry client requires the following profile for its operations in Mexico:
MAIN COMPETENCES OF THE POSITION:
- Promote innovation and continuous improvement in safety by reviewing existing and new technology applicable to underground ventilation.
- Promote and adhere to Company safety policies.
- Design and schedule installation of primary and auxiliary ventilation systems.
- Support production mine planning with detailed ventilation plans in the short- and medium-term time periods.
- Design and maintain a ventilation model using VentSim modeling software.
- Maintain and update ventilation drawings in Deswik planning software.
- Maintains inventory of fans and ventilation supplies and purchases additional inventory as required to ensure mining plan is achieved.
- Monitors and initiates repairs to the various auxiliary ventilation systems to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Assist Industrial Hygienist with the site Silica and DPM program.
- Assist Industrial Hygienist with the site sound monitoring program regarding ventilation systems as time permits.
- Monitors performance of main ventilation system and gives input into required upgrades to infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots ventilation problems.
- Provide Operations with blast clearing instructions to ensure blast gases are cleared in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate and current ventilation plans and advise to the management team in event of an emergency situation.
- Provide and maintain quarterly emergency prints for all Refuge Stations, Rescue Tents and Mine Rescue.
- Technician or Technologist Diploma in Mining Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of mine operation and engineering experience.
- Experience in a leadership role is an asset.
- Be technically competent and have a good understanding of underground narrow vein mining.
- Have strong communication and people skills.
- Be focused, clear and decisive.
IMPORTANT: Click on the APPLY button and indicate your salary claim and desired benefits in the information box.