Senior HR Officer (TEGUCIGALPA) 45
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Rango Salarial $2001 a $2500
- Nivel de Experiencia Avanzado
- Años de experiencia 3-5
- Licencia de conducir Si
Supervisor: Country Manager
JOB PURPOSE: We are looking for a leader to play an integral role in supporting the Country Manager, including liaising with Finance on payroll and administrative matters. Working within a small team, this is a hands-on role coordinating and assisting with administering all aspects of the employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement, data integrity, reporting, Human Resource (HR) processes, internal communications, compliance, performance management, remuneration and benefit programs.
CORE CHARACTERISTICS: These principles guide and identify us as colleagues and representatives of Living Water:
• Honor God
• Develop People
• Pursue Excellence
• Be Good Stewards
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate all local recruitment requests, in consultation with line management using LWI Job descriptions, identify media/advertising sources, advertise vacancies in accordance with LWI recruitment & selection Policy and Guidelines, and deal promptly with all recruitment-related correspondence.
• Manage the induction/orientation process for new and replacement staff.
• Advise the Country Manager on all aspects of the Labor Law ensuring that LWI Country Office adheres and complies with the correct legal context, local practice ensuring LWI HR policies and procedures are considered on matters of employment.
• Prepare and manage the annual HR plan participating in the overall budgeting process to ensure HR local and regional initiatives are included.
• Contribute proactively to developing an organizational culture that is in line with LWI vision, mission, and display LWI Christian core values.
• Coordinate annual employee satisfaction surveys and office action plans.
• Actively motivate and participate in Leadership Team meetings and initiatives for training on HR policies, LWI standards, or other important matters to assure an open-door policy environment.
• Promote staff growth and development through the implementation of a performance management system and capacity-building initiatives.
• Develop/select and implement employee training programs in coordination with line leaders to increase individual and organizational effectiveness.
• Handle any employee grievances according to LWI policy, using the whistleblower process if it’s necessary.
• Develop an Employee Handbook in place and update as local law changes.
• Ensure all required insurance plans are in place such as Workers Compensation coverage and Medical Insurance. Manage policy and claims and get new annual bids.
• Manages employee leave balances and timekeeping.
• Administer and direct payroll and benefits, leave tracking, monthly payroll accruals, and timesheets.
• Establish and maintain HRIS system and employee personnel files in accordance with HR minimum standards and government requirements.
• Support the Country Manager or assigned manager, in preparing the budget for all employee-related data.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration or equivalent
• At least 3 years Human Resource experience in similar roles
• INGO (International NGO) experience preferred but not required
• Commitment to a Christian ethos of development.
• Is highly proficient in written and spoken English and local language
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Knowledge of the local labor laws
• Proven skills in managing several roles at the same time
• Excellent attention to detail
• MS Word and PowerPoint presentation skills
• Has excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective relationships
• Creative and results-oriented; able to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to travel and visit other LWI locations in-country, as required
• Strong skills in using MS Excel
More about Living Water: Please submit the application: https://water.cc/employment/