MINE TECHNICIAN 36521
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Nivel de Experiencia Intermedio
- Años de experiencia 3-5
- Licencia de conducir Si
Our transnational mining industry client requires the following profile for its operations in Mexico:
MAIN COMPETENCES OF THE POSITION:
- Promote innovation and continuous improvement in safety by reviewing existing engineering designs and implementing new designs.
- Develop plans and designs for regulatory compliance and compliance to Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Promote and adhere to Company safety policies.
- Schedule and review mine planning and mine design to increase value to operation.
- Optimize production, increase recovery and minimize dilution through mine designs and production scheduling.
- Provide guidance to operating departments to maximize production, plan their activities and accurately measure key mining parameters.
- Oversee planning activities to ensure layouts are safe, effective and on time.
- Maintaining, reporting and monitoring of production statistics and performance to ensure the property’s goals and objectives are achieved.
- Participate in strategic planning at the departmental level, providing input on areas to increase value and optimize use of resources.
- Infrastructure planning in order to meet the strategic mine plan.
- Mine technician or Mining Technologist Diploma from an accredited college or equivalent diploma in related discipline combined with related practical experience.
- First three underground common core modules are considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of mine operation and engineering experience.
- Be technically competent and have a good understanding of underground longhole mining method.
- Able to learn new skills quickly.
- Have strong communication and people skills.
- Be focused, clear, and decisive.
- Able to impact and influence in order to gain the alignment of the engineering group and operations.
- Ability to effectively establish priorities and help to align upcoming work to planning staff.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Deswik.
IMPORTANT: Click on the APPLY button and indicate your salary claim and desired benefits in the information box.