MINE SURVEYOR 58042
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Años de experiencia 3-5
- Licencia de conducir Si
Our transnational mining industry client requires the following profile for its operations in Mexico:
MAIN COMPETENCES OF THE POSITION:
- Promote and adhere to Company safety policies.
- Maintain and care for assigned survey equipment.
- Complete assigned surveys efficiently.
- Complete assigned surveys accurately according to the Newmont- Porcupine standards in a timely manner.
- Survey, calculate and check month end production figures as required.
- Maintain survey records up to date, including long sections.
- Issue survey prints to all relevant parties according to the Newmont – Porcupine standards.
- Issue DDH pick ups to geology in a timely manner.
- Issue surface survey muck piles volumes to engineering in a timely manner.
- Issue cavity surveys to engineering in a timely manner.
- A Survey Engineering Technician, Mining Engineering Technician or Mining Engineering Technologist Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 1 year of underground mine operation and engineering experience.
- Be technically competent and have a good understanding of underground longhole mining.
- Have strong communication and people skills.
- Team player.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Deswik.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability to manage priorities while delivering consistent quality reliable work.
IMPORTANT: Click on the APPLY button and indicate your salary claim and desired benefits in the information box.