HEAD DRILLER: (CHOLUTECA- HONDURAS) 240
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Rango Salarial $901 a $1000
- Nivel de Experiencia Intermedio
- Años de experiencia 1-3
- Licencia de conducir Si
Descripción de la oferta
HEAD DRILLER: (CHOLUTECA)
Position purpose: In liaison with the Country or Program Manager, W&S Engineer and/or W&S Technician, the driller will be directly involved in drilling boreholes within the communities and community institutions for the eventual goal of obtaining safe water for community use. This position reports to Country Manager.
- Certificate or Diploma in any discipline relating to Water, Civil and Sanitation Engineering, hydrology or equivalent.
- Completion of water well drilling apprenticeship program desirable.
- 4 or more years in drilling under similar working conditions.
- 100% Bilingual, English and Spanish.
- Travel Availability and Schedule flexibility.
- Vocation and commitment of Service as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Reside in Choluteca or with the option of moving.
- Belief in God and belong to a church.
- Have all personal documentation in order and updated.
|BUSINESS COMPETENCIES & GENERAL SKILLS|
Como solicitar la oferta de empleo
Applicants must send via e-mail their resumé with a recent photograph, indicating position that they wish to apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who meet the indicated requirements will be considered.
We offer an excellent salary, benefits according to labor regulations, medical and life insurance for the employee and dependents, mobile plan and cell phone, retirement plan, and the opportunity to meet foreign staff, in a safe and professional environment.