Grants Acquisition Senior Coordinator – Tegucigalpa, Honduras
To provide tactical and operational leadership at the National Office (NO) level in the implementation of the grant fundraising strategy and Grants Acquisition Business Plans, Support the National Office capacity and positioning for acquiring bi & multi-lateral grants and private funds, and meeting donor and World Vision accountability standards.
Co-lead, coordinate, & support proposal development processes which includes: Provide leadership to proposal-development processes. Be focal point for coordination within NO & with other external actors (SOs, partners, etc.). Develop w/DDOs proposal-development workplan and coordinate implementation. Ensure DDOs have all inputs & conditions required for smooth proposal-development process. Organize proposal design workshops. Ensure proposal-development best practices are followed. Support proposal writing &/or budgeting if required
- Education: Degree in development studies, economics, business administration, international relations, or any other relevant field of social science.
- Knowledge and skills:
- Development theory & practice
- ODA donor landscape & trends
- Networking, Partnership building & brokering
- Proposal development
- Budgeting & financial tracking/reporting
- Experience:5yrs of proven grant acquisition & management