Especificaciones de la plaza
- Nivel de Experiencia Intermedio
- Años de experiencia 3-5
- Licencia de conducir Si
Our transnational mining industry client requires the following profile for its operations in Mexico:
MAIN COMPETENCES OF THE POSITION:
- Be familiar with the site Ground Control Management Plan and ensure that operations are adhering to the guidance and requirements outlined in it.
- Perform inspections of underground workings to ensure adherence to geotechnical design and Ground Control Management Plan.
- Perform quality control audits of ground support materials and installations, including assessments such as pull tests, torque tests, shotcrete strength tests, etc.
- Maintain and advise on the expansion of the micro-seismic and instrumentation systems, working with suppliers, operations and technical department.
- Manage the geotechnical instrumentation monitoring program including education and communication of Trigger Action Response Plans and re-entry protocols.
- Conduct geotechnical wall mapping to assess and characterize rock mass conditions.
- Prepare rehabilitation and cable prints using Deswik, outlining site specific ground support installations.
- Provide regular updates on geotechnical items to Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
- Participate in other geotechnical-related tasks outlined by the Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
- Completed Mine Technician or Mine Technologist diploma.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working in rock mechanics or at an underground mining operation.
- Familiarity with Deswik and Leapfrog would be considered an asset.
IMPORTANT: Click on the APPLY button and indicate your salary claim and desired benefits in the information box.