Fraud Anayst Agent (Costa Rica) 1264
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Rango Salarial $1001 a $1500
- Nivel de Experiencia Intermedio
- Años de experiencia 1-3
- Licencia de conducir No
Working within the Account Security (AS) Team, you will be responsible for identifying and mitigating any fraudulent or adverse behavior. The successful candidate is also responsible for protecting both the company and clients’ interests by identifying suspected fraudulent activities using knowledge of risk management principles, policies and procedures to mitigate fraud and minimize losses in an efficient and timely manner.
-You may be required to respond to incoming chargebacks as well as raising Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
-This is a fundamental role to support the Division’s ability to serve our customers as well as to meet key compliance requirements; namely prevention of crime and ML.
-Ensure efficient processing of any fraud rules that may have triggered
-Analyze and investigate reports to identify suspected fraud activities and take appropriate action based on standard procedures.
-Methodically and accurately analyze any accounts (and/or linked accounts) that may have been identified as a fraud risk to the Business
-Understand the automated rules and how to identify faults within the system
-Escalate any suspicious behavior to ensure any new trends or accounts are quickly and thoroughly understood and actioned.
-Verify the legitimacy of accounts created by new customers.
- Must possess a High School Diploma
- Experience gained into a previous Fraud positions
- Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy in all activities
- Sound knowledge of different fraud patterns, link analysis, chargeback processing – an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
- A flexible approach to work schedules and shift patterns
- Confidence to interact with customers through a variety of communication methods