Ver más 2 meses ago
Engineering Manager (EL SALVADOR)
- Nivel de Experiencia Manager
- Licencia de conducir Si
Design, coordinate and guarantee reliable standard methods and times for production programs, and contribute to the fulfillment of the plant’s efficiency and SAH goal, through industrialization and simplification.
- Verify the correct elaboration of production standards of new styles of so all goals are according to capacity.
- Monitoring correct training method is used by all trainers in AMT and retraining.
- Provide technical support to the development of sewing methods for new styles.
- Monitoring and implementation of projects and special tasks.
- Preparation and verification of reports of Style changes, Efficiency, Retraining, Off Standard, and Training Success.
- Provide support and follow-up to the activities carried out by mechanics and requesting the machinery for the plant.
- Maintenance of 5 S’s program.
- Comply with and enforce all company policies, procedures, regulations and codes of conduct.
- In charge of the re-training department, change team and productivity team.
- Academic background: Graduated Industrial Engineer or related.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in Textile supply chain, manufacturing, engineering or production.
- Advanced English skills and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of sewing machines, operations , Lean and GSD.