[El Salvador] Sales Representative (EL SALVADOR)
Description and Requirements
The Sales expert provides excellent customer service experience while selling products to Canadian Customers, meeting their needs for information about the company products and services, meeting sales goals established.
- Must be able to attend 100% of training to be considered for the position (4 weeks)
- Schedule flexibility (includes evenings, nights, weekends and statutory holiday, in a 24/7 work environment)
- Fast learning ability
- Ability to work under pressure and carry monthly sales quota
- Sales orientation
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Orientation to results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excel Basic – Desirable
- Management Spreadsheets
- Development of Graphics
- Rows and columns
- Format Cells.
- English – 80%
- Oral and written comprehension .
- Appropriate use of language.
- Customer Service – Advanced
- Motivation Theory – Advanced
- Quality Processes – Advanced
- Sales Techniques – Desirable
Studies & Experience:
- A third-year level or graduate of Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related career – Desirable
- Experience in similar positions – Desirable
*Competitive commission plan structure
We are looking for talented and passionate people like You! Join our team!
Apply now and be part of the #FeelGoodCompany.
At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world’s largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service – all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants’ qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.
Additional Job Description
We are looking for an amazing new team member! Are you a Sales expert and you want to grow in a Great company? This is your chance! We are looking for a Sales expert, he will be responsible for selling services and/or products to Canadian customers, with the aim that the service provided during the sale is excellent. Grab this opportunity… Is yours!