Cost Accounting Sr. Associate – Costa Rica 1883
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Nivel de Experiencia Intermedio
- Años de experiencia 3-5
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Responsible for timely and complete execution of Accounting Operations activities as defined by supervisor. Ensure data quality and SAP system setup in line with group standards and divisional requirements, also to meet local business steering requirement for area of responsibility.
- Contact business (Controlling, Sales & Marketing, Production etc.) for clarification of business requirements, changes needed for CCA, PCA and COPA master data.
- Support Legal Entities’ closing process. Review the closing results and follow up with divisions and functions. Perform manual postings where applicable.
- Create ticket / request for new and adjusted master data (CC, internal order, cost element, cycle/cost allocation) and inform business. Initiate / create accounting posting request (WPA/BayJED) for postings to Overhead Management.
- Monitor data quality, identify correction requirements and perform adjustments for CCA, PCA and CO-PA. Check the content of cost center result during closing.
- Perform Service Accounting activities such as project invoicing and asset sale invoicing, analyze request and check MD parameters, request Master data.
- Specialized ad hoc support and project support specific to own area of expertise.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years professional experience in General Accounting, Product Costing, Financial Analysis or similar fields.
- Skillful in SAP ERP FI / CO module with a good overview of interfaces with other modules.
- Fundamental understanding of global accounting and controlling processes and their point of intersection with other business processes.
- Profound knowledge of subgroup value flows and controlling logic.
- Good communication skill and analytical thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written – other languages appreciated.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Account (CMA).
- Knowledge of Bayer Group accounting and reporting requirements, especially PA/IV and/or VFM in accordance with the Bayer Cost Accounting Directive.