CERTIFIED INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIANS 2441
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Nivel de Experiencia Intermedio
- Años de experiencia 3-5
- Licencia de conducir Si
Our transnational mining industry client requires the following profile for its operations in Mexico:
MAIN COMPETENCES OF THE POSITION:
- Provide maintenance support to all process control systems and equipment on surface and underground.
- Development and maintenance of PLC programming in conjunction with the electrical staff and external contract support.
- The goals of the Maintenance Department are to continue fostering a safe and efficient work environment, minimize downtime and ensure optimum equipment effectiveness through proactive maintenance practices. We are seeking a motivated Certified Instrumentation Technician to join our Electrical Team. This position will report to the Electrical Team Leaders.
- Minimize downtime and ensure optimum equipment effectiveness through quality installation and proactive maintenance practices.
- Provide input to maintenance and reliability improvement initiatives as well as new project process control design reviews.
- Provide installation support to the various construction initiatives on surface and underground within your area of expertise.
- Provide process control installation, maintenance and repair support to mill operations, underground operations and all surface facilities.
- Actively participate in all aspects of maintenance shutdowns, including the planning and execution of the work.
- Foster a safe and efficient work environment ensuring that you and your teammates’ work is carried out in a safe and effective manner.
- Provide input directed at increasing the safety, efficiency and overall effectiveness of service delivery.
- Certificate of Qualification – Industrial Instrumentation Technician in the Province of Ontario.
- Post secondary Instrumentation Technician/Technology Diploma from an accredited institution.
- Active membership or affiliation with a professional organization. (SMRP, OACETT, CSA, IEEE).
- 5 years experience working in a heavy industrial environment with a preference toward mining
- Advanced computer literacy with programming capabilities.
- Demonstrate competency with the requirements set forth in the Ontario Electrical Safety Code, the M421-00 Use of Electricity in Mines Standard and CAN-CSA Z462.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through experience and training.
- Ability to lift, carry and push 25lbs.
- Demonstrate a serious commitment to both safety and environmental protection.
- Be a team player, interact positively with people and to work within a changing environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to work well in a team environment.
IMPORTANT: Click on the APPLY button and indicate your salary claim and desired benefits in the information box.