Adminsitrative/Recruiting Assistant 116
Especificaciones de la plaza
- Nivel de Experiencia Intermedio
- Años de experiencia 1-3
- Licencia de conducir No
The Administrative Assistant will be at the front desk handling the daily administrative and HR responsibilities or duties of the organization. She must assist HR managers with recruitment and selection processes, send emails to the potential candidates, update the database and keep track of all the administrative and HR fields.
- Take care of our general front desk duties (e.g., keep access control of suppliers and people who visit the office).
- Greet and assist providers and interviewees onsite.
- Relay messages and answer the telephone when is needed.
- Help the recruitment team with resume screening and initial phone screens.
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates.
- Coordinate video and face-to-face interviews for the people in charge of the processes.
- Assist in the daily and different operational activities of the HR functions and duties.
- Documentation of recruitment and selection process.
- Make sure personally identifiable information is kept confidential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5th-year University coursework in Psychology, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Proven experience in HR or another recruiting-related role is preferred.
- Experience using social networks for recruiting is desired.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly computer literate with capability in Outlook, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Accurately follow instructions and work with confidential information.