2 Support Engineer Senior / Support Engineer supporting networking or web security products. (COSTA RCA)
- Rango Salarial $1501 a $2000
- Nivel de Experiencia Avanzado
- Años de experiencia 3-5
- Licencia de conducir No
• Minimum 4-year experience working as Support Engineer/ Sr. Support Engineer supporting networking or web security products.
• Experience with operating systems such as Linux, Unix, and Free BSD.
• Experience troubleshooting network issues and familiarity with the necessary tools. (Ping, Traceroute, MTR etc)
• Expert knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc
• Working knowledge of Apache and IIS Web Server administration
• Working Knowledge of networking and security products and enterprise Network Infrastructure.
• Familiarity with:
o Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
o Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
o authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
o VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients
o Scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated
• Provide second line phone/email consultation to independently debug complex security/network problems.
• Interface with Engineering and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
• Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and provide feedback to Engineering and Operations teams
• Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
• Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
• Promote a team environment by assisting and contributing to fellow Zscaler employees whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the organization.
• Ability to mentor other engineers on advanced troubleshooting, debugging and case management skills.
• Understand the product direction and customer use-cases and provide input on product & code changes through all points of the product cycle.
• Other duties as assigned